Five Factors affect the Productivity of Raymond Mill
Posted Nov 18, 2013 | Visits: 683 | Stock No: #22620Tweet
As one of the important equipment in non-metal processing process grinding machine, Raymond mill is widely used in the mine and cement factory. With the special characteristic and the advanced technology, it can meet the various market demands. During the production process Roller Mill, there are many factors that can affect the production efficiency of Raymond mill. Then the expert from Henan Daswell will introduce these factors:Henan Daswell Machinery is a professional manufacturer of mining machine for almost 30 years in China. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with best service and products, our major products include:small crusher,cement packing machine,If you are interested in our products, please contact us freely: email@example.com
1. Hardness of the product. Generally speaking, the harder material will more easily damage the Raymond mill.
2. Humidity of the product. Raymond mill is not suitable for the material that contains large amount of moisture. The wet material will adhere to the internal of Raymond mill. It will also cause the stoppage phenomenon during the transport process of the material. This will greatly reduce the production ability of Raymond mill.
3. Compose of the product. If we need the material with many fine powders, we should screen the material before the grinding process to avoid the adhesion phenomenon.
4. Viscosity of the product. The product with high viscosity will has big influence on the working effect of the Raymond mill.
5. Abrasion resistance of the Raymond mill. The Raymond mill with good grinding parts will grind the material better and the production capacity will be higher.
The production efficiency of Raymond mill is not static. During the actual production and daily operation, we should notice the working performance and do the better maintenance. In order to improve the production capacity of the Raymond mill, we should pay more attention to the operation items and the precautions.